Original is here In 1879, when there was British Rule in India, Lt. Col. Martin of Agar Malva was leading the army in the war against Afgha...
MOOLA MANTRA FOR PRATYANGIRI DEVI Om Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma Purushothama Paramatma Sri Bhagavathi Sametha Sri Bhagavathe Namaha This...
BENEFITS This is the stotra that provides us Lord Shiva's halo of protection. Whatever be your problems, whether of the horoscop...
Om Namah Shivay That is all you need to say....say it everyday. Every second of your day. Close your eyes and imagine that Lord Shiva is...
These are the famous Ashtavinayak temples - divine spots of pilgrimage of Lord Ganesh. Click on to enlarge and download
Here is a miracle directly stemming from bhakti for Lord Shiva Easy to please, delivers all our wishes, just deep bhakti is all we need ...
This is hilarious, but raises some very thought provoking questions - this video is a must SEE. The AOL guys have blinders on - drinking ...
Click on image to enlarge. From bottom left - Somanath, Mallikarjuna, Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar, Baidhyanath, Bhimashankar, Ramanath, N...
From bottom left - SOMNATH, MALLIKARJUNA, MAHAKALESHWAR, OMKARESHWAR, BAIDHNATHESWAR, BHIMASHANKAR, RAMANATH, NAGANATH, VISHWANATH, TRYAMBAK...
II The Devi Mantra II देवी मंत्र ...
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Wish for today
Complete Shri Sai Satcharitra Here
"Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishnu
Gurur Devoh Maheshwar;
Gurur Shakshat Parambramha
Tashmai Shri Gurur Veh Namah"
May the Merciful Sri Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all - strength , goodluck, success and happiness with peace of mind. (as expressed by Deepa - Sai Bhakt - gave it a new perspective to me)
Sri_Sai_Sat_Charitra_Concise (Version) To those who drink the nectar of Sai Leela's, Sai is bound to help in their liberation.
* Hari Khanoba of Bombay came to Shirdi for darshan.He used to wear costly zari pheta [Zari Turban]. After darshan he lost his new footwear.As he was sitting dejected in the wada, a boy came in the street hanging the slippers and shouting 'Hari ka beta, Zari ka pheta [Hari's son's ,Zari turban] . When Khanoba questioned him, he said Baba told him to do so and give the slippers to him who wore Zari turban and claimed himself as son of Khanoba. This surprised him because he did not tell anyone that he was the son of Hari Khanoba!
Welcome to the spirituality blog
This blog is an offshoot of a website that I had conceived as a result of the spiritual grace and resultant inspiration during Shivaratri Y2K (http://www.jyotirlinga.com) on the joy of Shiva Bhakti and my quest for spiritual progress. Not finding the time (yep, bad excuse!), this blog suits me fine in quickly adding content... my spiritual forays and thoughts - helps log them too. My spiritual journey started with Hinduism and it's simple stories/ teachings as far back as when I was a 2nd grader, with Lord Shiva and has now found convergence with Advaitism / Duality. The Advaitism gurus like Bhagwan Ramana Maharishi, Nisargadatta Maharaj; they have provided that spiritual boost of energy in many lagging moments and have tremendously influenced me ... little baby steps at a time... that will hopefully all lead upto a final crescendo. The merits of satsangh are many!
Your comments (encouragement/ otherwise) are certainly welcome.Thanks for visiting. If you like it, Subscribe to my blog (click here):Posts (Atom).
- ► 2011 (49)
- ► 2010 (51)
- ► 2009 (51)
- ► 2008 (73)
- God's Perfect Hiding Place by Selvakumar
- Wish for today
- Darshan of Shani Maharaj
- Shiva Gayatri Mantra
- Can Enlightenment Save the World?
- Just be... Alive
- Shiva ji Pooja - How to?
- Blue Morpho
- Animal instincts
- Relationship and Ego - Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (Art o...
- Movies worth watching
- Man's inherent nature
- Kailash Manasarovar Yatra / Pilgrimage
- 16 Monday Worship of Lord Shiva (Solah Somvar)
- Mount Kailash parikrama
- Ardhanarishwar - Significance
- Shiva Rahtri - When to celebrate?
- Who is Meher Baba?
- Meaning of life?
- A Thousand names for joy
- Urban Deities
- Enlightenment -
- Give Love
- Compassion -
- Adsense $$
- Why celebrate ShivaRatri?
- Power Of Prayer
- Yoga popularized - yet controversial
- Craving - Deep deep craving
- Lord Shiva Darshan - Maha Shiva Ratri on Feb 16th
- All paths lead to the same door
- Gokarna Mandir
- Monday Musings
- Nirvana - the Western thought
- ▼ February (36)