- n meditation you must go beyond thought. As long as you are busy thinking, you are in the rational mind, on the conscious plane. When you sleep and dream, you are on the subconscious plane and in your astral body. And when your mind is fully withdrawn in superconsciousness, it becomes centered in the bliss of the spine. You are then in your ideational, or causal body. That is the level of the soul
- ……..Kali Yuga lasted 1200 years, ending in the year 500 AD. It was succeeded by an ascending dark age – the same yuga in reverse – lasting another 1200 years. This ended in the year 1700 AD. ……..Dwapara Yuga began with a 200 year ‘dawn’, or interval of adjustment to the new cosmic rays. …….It became fully expressed in the year 1900 and will last 2200 yrs
- …….there are many populated planets in the universe. When a soul returns from the astral world to the material plane, there are many planets available for it. Where it reincarnates depends on its own level of spiritual development
Original is here In 1879, when there was British Rule in India, Lt. Col. Martin of Agar Malva was leading the army in the war against Afgha...
MOOLA MANTRA FOR PRATYANGIRI DEVI Om Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma Purushothama Paramatma Sri Bhagavathi Sametha Sri Bhagavathe Namaha This...
BENEFITS This is the stotra that provides us Lord Shiva's halo of protection. Whatever be your problems, whether of the horoscop...
Om Namah Shivay That is all you need to say....say it everyday. Every second of your day. Close your eyes and imagine that Lord Shiva is...
These are the famous Ashtavinayak temples - divine spots of pilgrimage of Lord Ganesh. Click on to enlarge and download
Here is a miracle directly stemming from bhakti for Lord Shiva Easy to please, delivers all our wishes, just deep bhakti is all we need ...
This is hilarious, but raises some very thought provoking questions - this video is a must SEE. The AOL guys have blinders on - drinking ...
Click on image to enlarge. From bottom left - Somanath, Mallikarjuna, Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar, Baidhyanath, Bhimashankar, Ramanath, N...
From bottom left - SOMNATH, MALLIKARJUNA, MAHAKALESHWAR, OMKARESHWAR, BAIDHNATHESWAR, BHIMASHANKAR, RAMANATH, NAGANATH, VISHWANATH, TRYAMBAK...
II The Devi Mantra II देवी मंत्र ...
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Welcome to the spirituality blog
This blog is an offshoot of a website that I had conceived as a result of the spiritual grace and resultant inspiration during Shivaratri Y2K (http://www.jyotirlinga.com) on the joy of Shiva Bhakti and my quest for spiritual progress. Not finding the time (yep, bad excuse!), this blog suits me fine in quickly adding content... my spiritual forays and thoughts - helps log them too. My spiritual journey started with Hinduism and it's simple stories/ teachings as far back as when I was a 2nd grader, with Lord Shiva and has now found convergence with Advaitism / Duality. The Advaitism gurus like Bhagwan Ramana Maharishi, Nisargadatta Maharaj; they have provided that spiritual boost of energy in many lagging moments and have tremendously influenced me ... little baby steps at a time... that will hopefully all lead upto a final crescendo. The merits of satsangh are many!
Your comments (encouragement/ otherwise) are certainly welcome.Thanks for visiting. If you like it, Subscribe to my blog (click here):Posts (Atom).
- ► 2011 (49)
- ► 2010 (51)
- ► 2009 (51)
- ► 2008 (73)
- David Godman's book - BE AS YOU ARE
- Tips and Hints to Realization
- Osho - Da Man
- Ramana Maharishi's autobiography
- Osho's experience of enlightenment - worth reading...
- Arihanta Mantra (from Osho's Autobiograph)
- "Om" Chanting techniques
- Laxmi Maa - 101
- Durga Pooja - celebrating the feminine form
- Devi Mantra & Yantra
- Magical Mantras of Ganesha - mantras for specific ...
- 51 Shakti Peethams
- Parmahansa Yogananda
- Badrinath Road Trip
- Mahalaya is October 10th (2007) and Navaratri star...
- ▼ October (16)